Okay so Who doesn’t need $20? It can be so useful when your kids need medicine on the spot or you absolutely have to have fix a flat out on the road. So why not get it for free? By going to Brinksprepaidmastercard.com you can have your own Brinks card sent to you in about 3-5 weeks. Once you get the card you do have to load it with at least $40 to activate it, but if you use my referral code :1564238928 you get another $20 instantly added, bringing your total to $60. Easy, safe, and it works, I myself have tried it and got my $20 as soon as I activated my card by phone. There are places you can go to load your card if you don’t want to use a credit card over the phone, such as: Walmart, Family dollar, and some Gas stations and convenient stores. The best part is they give you a number to text your zip code to, so you can find the spot closest to you! So go head and get it ordered before Christmas and make yourself an extra $20 for the holidays!
Did I mention you can use your card online and transfer money to your bank account? And anybody who uses your referral code gets $20 and so do you! It works every time not just once, so you can make a lot of money if you have a lot of friends! Try it an see its super easy and worth it!
Being away from home for long periods of time is hard for a lot of us to deal with, but more and more jobs are requiring us to travel. How do we make the best of our time at home? Well as always we had some ideas so grab the wife, grab the kids, and grab the husbands cuz we’re all having fun while we’re home!
1. Plan an outdoor family fun day- Find some hiking trails in your area, or ride bikes, hit the lake, go camping….Just be outside together.
2. LARP ( Live Action Role Playing)- Dress in costume and seek adventure as a family, either in the backyard or at a spacious park near you! Tons of fun and laughs and makes for amazingly hilarious family photos.
3. Dinner date- If it just you and the wife, take her out for dinner, then after be crazy and take somewhere new. Star gazing, a picnic, a new club, anything goes… Just make sure it’s something she enjoys!!
4. Couples therapy- Take the time to get out your frustrations, go to laser tag, paintball, bumper cars,and maybe even get in the ring and box a few rounds.
5. Giant water slide- Keep it safe with this one and make sure to wear helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads. After you’re geared up find a huge sheet of linoleum flooring and a jar of veggie oil..You know what to do!
Have fun, be safe, Triumph in your joy!