This one was just because of the season, its very cute no?
I was thinking about more projects to do and what would be fun and unique, so I went to see what amazing things people are thinking now and came up with some good stuff. I hope you enjoy these and highly encourage trying DIY projects in your own home. Its a fun and challenging hobby and makes you feel good as well as teaching you and bringing happiness to an otherwise stressful life. So here are the latest and greatest! Let me know what you think.
A book shelf chair? Come on that’s cool!
The dresses are my personal favorite; vibrant, ethereal, and romantic. It reminds me of summertime and warmth, and its just so easy to do! You can make any girls party a memorable event for sure!
Being away from home for long periods of time is hard for a lot of us to deal with, but more and more jobs are requiring us to travel. How do we make the best of our time at home? Well as always we had some ideas so grab the wife, grab the kids, and grab the husbands cuz we’re all having fun while we’re home!
1. Plan an outdoor family fun day- Find some hiking trails in your area, or ride bikes, hit the lake, go camping….Just be outside together.
2. LARP ( Live Action Role Playing)- Dress in costume and seek adventure as a family, either in the backyard or at a spacious park near you! Tons of fun and laughs and makes for amazingly hilarious family photos.
3. Dinner date- If it just you and the wife, take her out for dinner, then after be crazy and take somewhere new. Star gazing, a picnic, a new club, anything goes… Just make sure it’s something she enjoys!!
4. Couples therapy- Take the time to get out your frustrations, go to laser tag, paintball, bumper cars,and maybe even get in the ring and box a few rounds.
5. Giant water slide- Keep it safe with this one and make sure to wear helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads. After you’re geared up find a huge sheet of linoleum flooring and a jar of veggie oil..You know what to do!
Have fun, be safe, Triumph in your joy!