Winter weather is coming and often we just stay inside, gain weight, and complain of boredom. So here is a list of fun things to do in the cold!
1. Tye dye the snow. Mix food coloring to create colors, use paint, or koolaid powder to makes amazing snow art.
2. Silly string fight. No matter what the weather is like this is lays a blast!
3.Fill balloons with colored water-freeze- remove colored ice ball, and have obstacle courses set up to race and see which color wins. You can do this on with or without snow.
4. Snow fort. Nuff said
5. Freeze tag- get a bucket of snowballs and some friends and head outside to team up in the ultimate game of freeze tag. One person on each team tries to freeze the other team by pelting them with snowballs until they are unfrozen by their teams bucket holder(who also throws snowballs to unfreeze them) last person standing wins it for their team.
6. Bonfire party, a great way to stay warm and get your nightlife on in the winter.
7. Make beautiful designs in the snow using colored marbles, bottle caps, and generally pretty items. You will be surprised at the beauty.
These are just a few fun things to get you out of the house this winter, enjoy doing them and please post suggestions for more winter activities!