Add to your daily dose of happiness by jumping into a refreshing shower and singing your heart out to any and every song that crosses your mind. Frank Sinatra is the personal favorite of many a shower singer and you can’t be in a bad mood when you’re singing at the top of your lungs about New York. (Just a fact people). Its also a fact that when you sing in the shower it relieves stress. Which is a much needed release when you have a five year old and you’re in the middle of moving states. ( just saying). This blogger personally prefers singing 90’s alternate rock and anything that you can dance like an idiot to. And so the assignment for everyone is to take one long ass shower and wake everyone in the house up while you’re “Walking on Sunshine!”
A list of our favorite songs that are the epitome of happiness. All are either fun or upbeat and guaranteed to put the listener is a better frame of mind. We have excluded parodies and comedic tracks. ( sorry to Mr. Yankovic, and Mr. Sandler)
1. Good morning sunshine- Alex Day
2. The Joker- Steve Miller Band
3. Who’s your daddy?- Toby Keith
4.Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Girl’s Just wanna have Fun- Cyndi Lauper
6. Happy- Pharrell
7. Revolution- The Beatles
8. Put your Records on- Corrine Bailey Are
9. Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield
10. Hungry like the Wolf- Duran Duran
11. Man, I feel like a woman-Shania twain
12. Jump Around- House of Pain
13. American Girl- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
14. Subterranean Homesick Blues- Bob Dylan
15. So What- Pink
These are just fifteen tracks that we smashed together, but all are great and we wish we could list all our favorites. Let us know what a couple of your favorites are!
Sunday is Rave Day! All over the word we want people partying it up, breaking out the glow sticks, turning up the bass, and throwing down like its the 90’s and you’re a club kid. Costumes are encouraged because this is the month of all things fantasy and imagined. We are also asking everyone to take advantage of the fact that we live in the times that we do, where raving all night on Sunday is even a possibility, so no excuses its time to dance until the sun goes back down!
People can be random, sometimes it’s hilarious, and sometimes it’s just scary. Joy however has proven itself to be contagious and humor is a faithful sidekick. With the technology available today there should never be a sad face in the crowd. So we as a company are now advocating Party Everywhere-ness, where no matter where you are its a party! So get out your phones and turn up the more crowd pleasing and less annoying tunes. Whether standing in line at a Walmart, or waiting for your food in the drive thru, there is no better time like the present to start a party and spread some happiness. I’m sure the comic relief will be appreciated by the tired Wal-mart clerk. Obviously there are rules so we aren’t saying to go throw a party in say, a bank, but most people will be grateful for the laugh. Now get creative out there, don’t just turn the music up, buy some glow stick and glow your way down the street with your friends, get together and perform an organized dance routine to throw your boss off. ( you usually won’t get fired, may get called a dork). There are a on of cool things you can do to Party Everywhere so don’t hold back and spread the party fever!
Winter weather is coming and often we just stay inside, gain weight, and complain of boredom. So here is a list of fun things to do in the cold!
1. Tye dye the snow. Mix food coloring to create colors, use paint, or koolaid powder to makes amazing snow art.
2. Silly string fight. No matter what the weather is like this is lays a blast!
3.Fill balloons with colored water-freeze- remove colored ice ball, and have obstacle courses set up to race and see which color wins. You can do this on with or without snow.
4. Snow fort. Nuff said
5. Freeze tag- get a bucket of snowballs and some friends and head outside to team up in the ultimate game of freeze tag. One person on each team tries to freeze the other team by pelting them with snowballs until they are unfrozen by their teams bucket holder(who also throws snowballs to unfreeze them) last person standing wins it for their team.
6. Bonfire party, a great way to stay warm and get your nightlife on in the winter.
7. Make beautiful designs in the snow using colored marbles, bottle caps, and generally pretty items. You will be surprised at the beauty.
These are just a few fun things to get you out of the house this winter, enjoy doing them and please post suggestions for more winter activities!